The Norfolk Education Foundation raises and manages funds to support the school district’s relentless pursuit of student achievement. We fund several specific programs in the following areas:
- We support classrooms, including funding of the Seeds for Success mini-grant program.
- We operate the A+ Community Partners Program, which provides a simple way for businesses to partner with NPS schools to provide volunteers and other resources our schools need.
- We support character education through the NPS student mentorship program that pair students with caring individuals who will cultivate supportive relationships that positively contribute to student achievement and success.
- We support recognizing the accomplishments of NPS students, teachers, and staff through the annual Evening of Excellence.
- We support the district’s community engagement efforts through the Annual Principal for A Day Program, Superintendent’s State of the Schools Address, Superintendent’s Community Exchange Breakfast, A+ Matching Fair and Faith Leader’s Summit.